Does Pocahontas 2 make you cry?

She says she'll be with John Smith "forever", but then she leaves him for John Ralph who didn't even like her until she was all powdered up white... The first one makes me cry... and now the second one does too.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, the first one made me cry and most likely still will, but the second one...I remember being more angry than sad. I was like, "You meanie pants LOSER!!!" I couldn't believed she dumped John Smith, for this new John...who wasn't even as cute as him! ;_; if I would cry...it would only be from frustration. I know that they followed the history books by making her go with John Ralph, but dang it, if they were going to do that, they should have never made John Smith and her fall in love in the first one. They should have made her an insightful 11 year old who had saved the man instead. Then I could easily accept her attraction to this new guy. ;_; Darn you Disney!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Yes! She should have picked John Smith instead of John Ralph! I know that is not how it happened in real life, but when has disney ever been accurate with history?!?!

• 10 years ago

I wanted her to end up with John Smith. I believe I cried when I first saw it and she stayed with John Ralph. I'm like, "Seriously woman! Do you not remember the first movie when you were all for John Smith???"

• 10 years ago

Only the first one because it was a classic. Direct to video makes me cry for other reasons :' (

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.