Environmental Colleges?

I'm interested in going to college for Environmental Sciences, like the Green movement and eco-friendly city designs and things of that nature. What colleges should I be looking at, or is there a specific name for what I want that would be easier to research than just "environmental science"?

Favorite Answer

"Environmental Science" or, worse still, "Environmental Studies" has a bad reputation for being all about self-righteous tree-huggers who no company will hire after graduation.

Better you study something non-bogus such as Forestry or Bioprocess Engineering.

You want Environmental Management, not Environmental Science. It's more in-line with what you're describing, and has somewhat better career prospects.