Error Msg "ACER.SCR has encountered a problem and needs to close. Acer Aspire model 3502WLC?

Running Windows XP pro. When the desktop is open and no programs running this Microsoft error box opens and this Msg, will pop up after about 10 minutes of inactivity. Anyone had any experience with this? I have looked for an answer to this here but have not been able to find it. If it has already been asked... show more Running Windows XP pro. When the desktop is open and no programs running this Microsoft error box opens and this Msg, will pop up after about 10 minutes of inactivity. Anyone had any experience with this? I have looked for an answer to this here but have not been able to find it. If it has already been asked and answered I apologize and hope someone will lead me to it. I have a PDF document that shows all the detail of the error Msg..