Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Turkey · 10 years ago

Who are the enemies of Turkey? other than Armenians and Kurds?

other than Armenians and Kurds

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Id have to say Armenian dispora.

Armenians abroad are practiced at trying to hurt modern Turkey in any way possible.

Normal Kurds are not enemies,the PKK are.

• 10 years ago

We do not war against any county so we do not have an enemy. Armenians just people who forced to hate Turkey. (For political benefit) I dont think kurds hate Turkey, otherwise they wouldnt live in there.

• 10 years ago

Below are some quotes which more or less are a reflection of my beliefs...

Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past,

threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.

--Maya Angelou--

Racism is cruel and unjust. It cuts deep and lingers long in individual and community memories. And it is not a thing of the past....We all have a duty to do what we can to turn this around.

--William Deane--

To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because

of race or color is like living in Alaska and being against snow.

--William Faulkner--

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin,

or his background, or his religion.

People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love,

for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

--Nelson Mandela--

I have no color prejudices nor caste prejudices nor creed prejudices.

All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me;

he can't be any worse

--Mark Twain--

Source(s): 100% Cypriot
  • 10 years ago

Turkey does not really have any current foreign enemies, with the possible exception of the Kurdish separatist movement. (Armenians are not "the enemies of Turkey").

Possibly the Y!A trolls could be considered the biggest enemies and annoyance for Turkey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

The only reason that the true peace has never come through between Turkey and Greece is because there have always been people born to hate Turks. They are like the creatures such as bugs in sci-fis that genetically developed only for one specific task and always keep me amused, but they are pathetic, crazy and old. I do not see them as reel enemies, as I do not regard the others against Turkey. There can be some ultra fascists and racists in every nation, and so are there in those.

And, there are people like you online try to play off all the sides.

Edit: Both mo and you do not allow others to add you as friends. I do not think it is a coincidence and refused to be played by you?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

greece was an enemy, now the relationsip is complicated. only some old people who are lacking manners couldnt get over it and they are spreading their insults. but we take the issue as their uneducatedness. so no problem with greece lately. but cyprus issue still remains.

well the biggest enemy is armenia. well they are not even an enemy if we think of their inadequate economy and army but they promote their story very well. so it is more like a fight of the diaspora rather than the war of the countries.

hmm there are internal enemies, the islamic freaks, and different minority groups as you stated one of them. these two groups of (unfortunately) turkish people have a common characteristic: they lack education and manners.

i was just answering to the noli turbare account untill i noticed it is memeber since today and has 4 answers in total. honestly you found a good cover for your INSULTS and trolling but the little details give you away.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Both..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Turkish nationalism.. Kemalist has become the code word used to

describe the fascist racist, and they are the truest

"enemies" of Turkey....

And besides Armenians, and Kurds, you can

include the Turkish liberals and intellectuals

as those fighting against their hypocrisy,

discrimination, and racism...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

GREECE WILL WIN ON THE END... THERE WILL BE NO TURKEY AND NO ONE TO SAVE TURGAY, NOT EVEN FYROM...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Pretty much everyone else outside of their Muslim brothers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.