What should a black college kid wear to get laid by sheltered suburban white women?

It's alot harder than it seems

Favorite Answer

what kind of suburbs? There are different types.

I grew up in an upperclass suburb where the average house cost $3million.

There is nothing you can do to get upperclass girls besides being upperclass yourself.

The real world is different from the hollywood world of "desperate housewives" where the rich wives of wealthy men chase... gardeners (ahahahahh) and the ever cliche "pool boy" (who doesnt even exist. I grew up rich and never saw one of those.. and most pool repair/maintenance guys.... look like plumbers). In the real world of the rich.. it would have been the husband cheating on the wife with a hot young maid. Rich men have the lowest divorce rates because... women married to rich men are the least likely women to cheat according to research. So... in other words.. FORGET IT.

The daughters of the rich.... want rich guys. They dont want to go backwards from rich.... to hood.

But then again.. there are poorer working class suburbs.

You might only need a handful of crack to get a lower class type.

I have no doubt there are few people of all cultures who could accept the situation you described but race relations in this country have be too great an issue for me to believe that people would have some serious concern regarding this- many KKK members felt like killing Black men for just looking at a White women was justified. To be honest I've I've always been nervous to go anywhere even with a co-worker from the job and be stopped by the White police with a White woman in a car with me.

sheltered suburban white women...your joking right. Good luck getting laid with that one but I am positive you would have nothing to offer them...you would probably go home crying to your mommy when all was said and done. You seem like the type.

• Mrs. S

A good personality and respectful, interesting conversation. It really helps if the person actually likes you for who you are. It also helps to not label people.

Pathetic.

I have no idea I only mess wit sistahs! Darker the berry sweetah the juice!

Bleach ur skin, get a nose and lip jobs etc

pizza delivery outfit

Source(s): porno

whats wrong with the black girls??

you sound really weird for asking this question

PINK DON'T BE SO STUPID.