Hobbes asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

what are your favorite movie moments?

Here are mine:

Romeo and Juliet 1997, when Romeo and Juliet first see eachother through the fishtank

Poltergeist, when the medium says "it tricks her, it tells her things only a child would understand. T o her it simply is another child, but to us it is the beast"

Blade Runner, when Rutger Houer says "time to die" and that beautiful score by Vangelis is playing as the dove is released

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, when cheif suffocates Jack Nicholson

Sid and Nancy, when they're kissing in slow motion right next to the dumpster

At the moment I can't think of anymore, but what are yours?

Best Answer

Forrest Gump, when Forrest and Jenny hug in the reflecting pool. The movie should've ended there...

Kill Bill, when Uma Thurman fought the crazy 88 (that could be the moment itself, but it's about 10 minutes long...) and took a guy's sword and started breakdancing while cutting people's feet off.

V for Vendetta, the finale, when V blows up the Buckingham Palace while that sick opera music is playing.

Jurassic Park, when the kids get caught under the car... That was just disturbing.

Jaws, the first time you see the shark without them usic playing. It is HUGE and FREAKY.

The Time Machine (1960), when the Morlocks are running around in the bushes, and music is blaring, but you have no idea what's gonna happen.

Batman (1989), when Michael Keaton hits a vase and shouts to the Joker, "You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts!!!" Badass.

The 'Ezekiel' speech from Pulp Fiction.

Well, most of mine are from 'girl movies' BUT

1. The Notebook, when they pull up to the dock and it's raining and Noah says "it wasn't over, it still isn't over" and then they kiss.

2. Cocktail, at the end when he's standing on the bar telling that poem or whatever you call it and then she says "bet I can still spook you"

3. Pretty Woman, they are about to get into the elevator and she says "oh dear, I've got a runner in my pantyhose.....I'm not wearing pantyhose" and the old lady tells the husband "close your mouth dear"

4. Armageddon, when Harry tricks AJ and shoves him into the tube thing and AJ starts crying and telling him he loves him.

That's all I can think of for now :)

5.

The end of Before Sunrise where the two lovers are about to speed off in opposite directions and the camera takes up through all the places they have been over night but they are all empty now.

So sad!

I like in Titanic when Jack dies and Rose is still holding on, but what's funny is that she does let go when she said she wouldn't. I also like there's no place like home from The Wizard of Oz. That's about it.