Does anyone else think it's wrong to be nice to people?

that deserve it.....because someone totally has a problem with me being a good person.

Nice people that just need a hug or a smile...because they are feeling low or having a bad day. They deserve some sunshine.

And to clear up the confusion....someone has a problem with me spreading love and caring because they keep reporting me and yahoo answers keeps deleting me even though I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

That link is for everyone who supports me in spreading love and sunshine.

I'll never stop being a friend to you!!

Favorite Answer

people are not nice on yahoo you'll learn if you haven't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Y987Uf1wY

Youtube thumbnail

There is nothing wrong with being a nice person i get alot of critiques when i smile at people that i don't know but hey if they don't want to be nice that is their problem not mine. You should not stop being nice to people because others tell you to its people like us that will make the world a better place.

I don't think it's wrong to be nice to anyone, I'm just not a very nice person. I don't want everyone to like me, I would think less of myself if some people actually did.

wow. i don't understand y guys like never like the nice girl! we r awesome. i went to my friend's place yesterday and there was 3 gals 3 guys, we asked 2 of the guys who he liked the best and of course both choose the pretty girl but in reality shes mean to any1 who doesn't love her and shes an airhead! the other guy refused to judge.... also all we rly want is a hug or some sort of recogniton! :(

It takes a lot to be nice to people. Of course it's not wrong. Anyone who thinks it's wrong is wrong.

• Join the club hun, people report me for nothing too. Just be who you are & to hell with them. After all it costs nothing to be nice.

• ?

Of course not. I'm a generally nice person and I'm nice to nice people and not as nice people :)

Nope,

i don't think its wrong. in saying that you will always find someone who will think you have an ulterior motive. some people are just suspicious.

I don't think it is wrong to be a nice person....all credit to you ...