Generally speaking what type of people use Internet chat rooms ?

Heard lot's of stories about weirdo's and even dangerous people lurking in chatrooms

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, you hear about people getting murdered by craigslist users too. There is no factual or logical reason to have any more concern on-line than you do on a day to day basis. Anyone that would suggest the internet is more dangerous than the real world is really lacking in the thinking department.

You are in complete control, for the most part, of who has access to your information, or even who gets to see you. The exception being viruses and the like but by and large the majority of those are just after your money or other resources and do not seek to actually harm you.

It is often argued that the anonymity of such chat rooms serves to attract the sexual predator and pedophile, but in reality you are much more exposed on the internet. You can be traced easily if law enforcement feels inclined, while in real life people would need to be able to identify you before you can get caught. Not to mention that it is actually harder to get access to an internet victim than it is in real life.

In reality judging chat room users based on the actions of a few is no different than any other form of racism or prejudice. So to sum it up, there are absolutely without a doubt many sickos that lurk in chat rooms. My argument however is that it is actually less dangerous than the real world where the ratio of sickos is likely the same and they have far greater access to you (they can follow you home, get your license plate and search you online, etc)

• Login to reply the answers
  • seeger
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the main suitable way yet to attitude a woman is only to be organic and attitude oftentimes. circulate over to her and say: "hi, i'm _______ and that i decide for to fulfill you considering which you look like an thrilling individual." it is not important the place you're on the 2nd via fact this variety of attitude works everywhere. drawing near like this might make her straight away attracted to you considering which you had the braveness to stroll over to her with no longer something yet an common communication, which additionally makes you look useful approximately your self. It shows her which you do no longer choose some low-value %. up lines or some thing 'catchy' with the intention to talk to her. It additionally shows her which you're decisive and which you recognize what you go with for and additionally which you attempt to get what you go with for. consequently, attending to appreciate her. besides i understand that drawing near like that's kinda no longer common in case you haven't any longer accomplished that formerly. yet have confidence me it works every time. in case you attitude like this the female will have no reason to reject you via fact all you ask from her is to fulfill her. You did no longer asked her out yet, or you probably did no longer asked her to have intercourse with you. it particularly is in basic terms an common call changing and socializing. After that easy sentence you are able to proceed the communication. the important ingredient is the hollow. The ice-breaker. in a while only circulate with the bypass. Ask her stuff which you extremely need to appreciate approximately her yet do no longer ask too many questions so as that she does not sense like she is being interrogated. as quickly as in awhile make a assertion or convey your opinion on the priority. you are able to dangle out interior the close by coffee save or interior the city park. does not remember plenty the place you will dangle out in spite of the fact that it is going to be someplace the place you will sense gentle. i desire my answer helped... yet whilst it did no longer and you will't only circulate over there and talk together with her than examine out the source website decrease than which includes many different techniques which will assure your success.

• 10 years ago

idk really to me it seems like old 56 year old guys with a fake pic on there profile trying to meet up with some one i dont trust chat rooms. and even if there is no one like this the others are really desperate either to talk to someone or get them to send some pics. hope this helps. i never go on chatrooms any more.

• 10 years ago

creepers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.