What was the first car you owned.?

Mine was when I was 16 in 1992 and it was a 1971 ford grand Torino!

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

In 1964 I worked at a drug store behind the counter and making home deliveries. The car I drove for those deliveries was a 1950 Buick. To save $ the owner bought a new V.W. and he gave me the Buick. The starter was on the floor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eltidy/3432873563/

• Drake
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I got my first car when I was 18 and I insisted on having a truck. My dad kept on picking out cute little cars and one day on the way to church I pointed to an old truck in a dusty field with a "for sale" sign on it and claimed it as mine. It was a blue '86 Ford Ranger named "Annabelle Boobsberry" after the nickname of the owner. She's had the name decaled onto the truck to make it official.

I loved that truck so much, but couldn't keep up with the repairs she needed. Ended up giving her away to someone who said they could fix her up. I hope they fixed her, she was a good truck with a need for some TLC.

• Amanda
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

A 1985 Firebird that I dropped a Ponitac 400 in!

That lasted a whole 5 months, before I totaled it, I kinda ran it up a tree!

Source(s): The KING
  • Mod
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The first car I drove at 16 was a Chevy Vega. (when the engine wanted to start). I really wanted a Ford Pinto. ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I got My first car when i was 16 in 2008! Its a 2006 black denali :).... I Love My Car <3

• 10 years ago

Mine was Fiat Punto 2001, I bought in 2004.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My first vehicle that I owned was a 1968 Chevy PickUp with 350 and duel exaust.

• 10 years ago

A 1990 Shelby Mustang 3.0, kick *** car!

Source(s): Me
  • 10 years ago

The first car i owned was a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro i got it for my 16th birthday!!

• 10 years ago

Got it a few weeks ago (I'm 15): 1989 Ford Mustang FIVE-OH (LX). Great car.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.