Weird & Strange Dreams...Analysis please?

I have had some weird dreams lately. I was wondering if you could help me interpret them ? 1) The first one was of a pond, with 2 fish in it. The pond began overflowing but no one seemed to care. The whole patio was flooded by the overflowing pond...what could this mean? 2) The weather forecast in real life... show more I have had some weird dreams lately. I was wondering if you could help me interpret them ?

1) The first one was of a pond, with 2 fish in it. The pond began overflowing but no one seemed to care. The whole patio was flooded by the overflowing pond...what could this mean?

2) The weather forecast in real life for london is meant to be 27 degrees for tomorrow (sunday 23 may) yet my dream was about it snowing. On one side of the road was covered in a thin layer of snow, yet everywhere else seemed to be dry with no sign of icy weather conditions. What is this ?

As you can see, i have some very odd dreams. These are just some of the many i have experienced. If you can help, i really appreciate it. Thanks!