Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

What do you do to cool down when the weather Is HOT!?

Hello =)

It's summer soon and It will be very hot..Which I usually hate because the heat puts me off sleeping at night and the weather makes my cheeks really red and I don't feel like my usual self and I end up with headaches...so how do I cool down and be able to relax?

BQ: - What are you going to do this summer? =)

Favorite Answer

I love the heat! It's great because where I live, it's hot all year round (:

Although when it does become too much, I do this;

.Turn the fans on

.Eat ice pops

.Have water fights

.I have one of these handheld things which is a fan and squirt water bottle combined - it really helps

.Take cold showers

.Wear bright colors, dark colors absorb the heat

.Close your blinds to block the sun

.Slice a thin piece of cold cucumber (from the fridge or a cooler) and stick it in the middle of your forehead! This feels fantastic on a hot day or when stuck in a hot car, and works almost immediately!

BQ: - Well this summer, we're going to London and then to the Caribbean! (: Then nce home; summer job, swimming, reading, drawing, shopping, theme parks etc.

Have an awesome summer and I hope my tips will help! :D

To keep cool during the summer, I usually do the obvious things: •wear shorts •go swimming when I can •take my mind off the heat with a good video game or movie •go out for icecream •take a mini road trip •have a water fight with a friend haha

This summer I play to go to a lot of shows, get a summer job, or start looking into college classes. (:

1) to get rid of the headaches or at least make them come less frequently, drink lots of liquids, preferably water.

2) Alcohol doesn't help so try to limit your intake if you cannot stop at all.

3) wear loose cotton clothes which are light colours.

4) wear sun screen, preferable factor 30.

5) At bight, open your windows wide and try sleeping with just a blanket instead of duvet/warmer cover.

6) Try not to go out a midday - this is when the sun is hottest.

7- stay relaxed and exercise.

8) Have fun!

By the way - i'm doing nothing this summer! lucky me :P

Oh, summer. I hate the sun!

When it's too hot, I take a bath in an inflatable pool(seemed childish but hey, who cares?It's too hot. That's reasonable, LOL) together with my cousins.

Sometimes I go to resorts and swimming pools to cool off too.

I shove myself to the aircon or the fan. Open all the windows so air can pass inside.

I drink cold drinks.

Anything that rocks my boat just to fight off summer.

• Jessa.

I get a spray bottle filled with water that I keep in the fridge, and put ice cubes in it. Then I spray myself in the face, haha.

I go on walks/runs in the forest, where it's shady.

I also make my own popsicles. Since I would rather be healthy and not eat those posicles from the store with tons of sugar, I make my own. First off, you buy all natural organic juice. Then, (if you don't have one already) you buy a tray, that is like an ice cube tray, but bigger because it's for making popsicles. Then you pour the juice in the tray, and put it in your freezer. After it starts getting a little solid, put the popsicle sticks in, and put them back in the feezer.

Voila!

• 1. Put all the fans off

2. Close all blinds etc so the sun can't get in

3. Wear loose fitting, short clothes. Like t-shirts and shorts or even skirts

4. Take cold showers and wet your hair like every-day

5. Have access to cool drinking water and ice at all times

6. Crunch ice.

Take a real cold shower

pigaino sth 8alassa, h peino mia kria lemonada, or have sex, sweat and afterwards feel real cool.

esy ti kannis mporeis na mou peis?