15 year old girl lies and has sex with an 18 year old boy what could he face?

A boy and a girl meet in March. He is 18 and she tells him that she is 15 going to be 16 in august. They do not have sex for the first time until December. Then he turns 19 and they have sex one more time in February. (Mind you he still has not found out she was lying yet) By then she has met the boys whole family... show more A boy and a girl meet in March. He is 18 and she tells him that she is 15 going to be 16 in august. They do not have sex for the first time until December. Then he turns 19 and they have sex one more time in February. (Mind you he still has not found out she was lying yet) By then she has met the boys whole family (mother, father, aunt, cousins, nieces, etc.) They have been dating for a year now then he gos through her purse and finds her ID. He realizes she has been lying this whole time and she really only turned 15 in August. The boy tells the girl that he would like to speak to her mother so that everything will be addressed and he doesn't want to go to prison. The boy meets the mother who says they can no longer date but they can still communicate. One month later the mother and the daughter have a physical fight and the mother uses spite and goes and calls the cop on the boy. They are in the state of OH and the legal age of consent is 16. What are the possible outcomes of the boys fate? (Details on the girl: she is 5'10 and 170 lbs and can pass as so much as 17 or 18)
Update: OK one more piece of important info the girl said she will come forth and tell that she lied, she said she will tell the police, judge and whoever else she lied because she knows it was her fault.
Update 2: The thing about him knowing that she was 15 isnt the problem. they waited until 4 months after she was supposedly 16. which in OHIO is the legal age of consent
Update 3: the whole problem with this system to me is the lying. im not saying the that he has right to believe it was ok, but i think there should be punishment on her end also. i think if the male has to be registered as a sex offender that the girl should have to be labeled as something to or charged with something.... show more the whole problem with this system to me is the lying. im not saying the that he has right to believe it was ok, but i think there should be punishment on her end also. i think if the male has to be registered as a sex offender that the girl should have to be labeled as something to or charged with something. Sexual entrapment is basically what im saying. no one should have thei life ruined when a person knows that they are endangering somone elses life. I see it like aids you can serve a life sentence for passing on aids to anothr person without telling them before hand. why cant something be done in this instance?
9 answers