Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 10 years ago

What are some meaningful quotes?

Could you please give me some nice quotes about life or some sad life quotes. Idk, just some cool quotes. Thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments life takes our breath away.

The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.

Life is the sum of all your choices.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "what a ride!".

You're lucky enough to be different from everyone else...don't change to be the same. -[Taylor Swift]

Life is a flower of which love is the honey.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein

The meaning of life is to give life meaning.-- Ken Hudgins

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. [Elbert Hubbard]

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is above all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

When life knocks you down to your knees, remember, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning.

Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in.

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. Henry Drummond

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Life is full of secret and lies, so when you get screwed over, don't act surprised.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Letting go isn't giving up - it's accepting the fact that some things just aren't meant to be. Anonymous.

Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. ~Max L.

Forman

• ?

"It is turning. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the grist that are crushed between the cogs. There is nothing we can do. I desire strength. If I cannot protect anything, then I desire a strong hand and a blade powerful enough to shatter fate." -Ichigo, Bleach "It turns...the wheel turns. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the wheel that turns. The wheel turns, guided by a strong hand of a power greater than ourselves." -Rukia, Bleach "Don't admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, then admit defeat!! When you lose but don't die, it just means you were lucky. At those times, think only about survival!" -Kenpachi, Bleach "I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win." -Ichigo, Bleach "In the end, whether you kill or get killed, you're just killing time." -Kenpachi, Bleach "There are two kind of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference: fights to defend life… and fights to defend pride…" -Ukitake, Bleach

From Yahoo Answers: "Don't worry. Time will bring you boobs."

a hero need not speak; the world will speak for him when he's gone.

"Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"