How many times have you had your heart broken and what are your sun, moon, and Venus aspects?

How many times has your heart been broken and did you eventually find true love? How old were you when you did?

What's your Sun, Moon, and Venus signs? :)

• Best Answer

Twice.

My first (kinda) relationship was over the internet. I was 18. I'd felt a real connection with a close friend of mine I'd known for years, and a few years after I moved back to florida, I found him on myspace through my sister. Long story short, we were really really passionate about each other, even though it was through the internet. He dumped me viciously through a misunderstanding. We're still friends (through my dire insistance), but we both feel kind of bitter about that part of our faux relationship. :p

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/graphic/two...

Second was when I dumped my first REAL boyfriend. He told me he still had feelings for his ex, and I was jealous. We ended up getting back together, and now he wants to get married. I told him if he cheats on me, I'll **** his single male coworkers, and then his best friend. Before I divorce him.... But I really think it's true love. We're so compatible. Which is why I'd want revenge if he cheated. If I didn't truly love him, I'd be totally indifferent.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2...

Source(s): Aquarius sun/moon, Pisces venus
  • Sarah*

2***

Well, the first time I felt like I did, but that wasn't real. I don't think I had true feelings for the guy. The second time was last month and it really hit me hard.

I have not found true love yet. I am 21.

Sagittarius sun

Leo moon

Scorpio Venus

• ­

Zero. When relationships reached the breaking point, I was tired of them and already looking elsewhere. One breakup hurt somewhat for maybe two days, but on the third day I met an incredibly handsome man from Greece. Yes, I found true love.

Pisces Sun

Libra Moon

Pisces Venus

Per your original question about aspects, I think my Venus aspects have the most to do with my experiences, as it is conjunct Sun, Mars, Mercury, Lilith, Part of Fortune, but square Uranus.

My heart's only been broken in the way that I didn't find love and wanted to. And that was many times.

Taurus sun, Virgo moon and Aries Venus.

My heart has never been broken as I'm usually the one doing the leaving. I've not yet found true love but I haven't been looking too hard and I'm still in my early twenties.

Sun: Cancer, Moon: Sag, Venus: Gemini, Mercury: Gemini, Mars: Pisces, Rising: Leo

• Only once. I was 19 at the time. It's hard for me to fall in love with someone..... havent found 'true love' yet, but I will someday when the time is right and when I'm ready.

Sagittarius Sun

Capricorn Moon

Capricorn Venus

Source(s): Sag Babe

Zero.

Yeah yeah I'm lucky..

But really I'd rather legitely fall in love and have it work, even if it means heartbreak in the end.

I fell in love for the first and only time last year when I was 16. This one guy whom I never got a chance to even meet :/ but how I LOVED him, it was crazy. I don't even know why, he wasn't particularly a looker, or anything, I just fell for him. Who knows, insanity, cupid's antics lol. but he graduated. idk if I still like him, I never see him anymore.

I'm a Capricorn sun, Cancer moon, Pisces Venus... the guy I fell in love with is a Virgo.

i have been heart broken. SH!T IT HURT. I always picture future together, it was clear he wasn't. But hey, with a gemini you can never tell what on EARTH they think about.

he still haunts me through my nightmares lol.. but , i ran into a friend of his who said "callum (the gemini)... says out of all his girlfriends, you were his dream girl"

well how was i supposed to know i hurt him w all the mind games

i will fall in love again, harder and i'm not to scared (i'm just not ready) :)

cancer sun, scorpio moon, venus leo

Source(s): </3 ---> <3

Just once, the only time i truly liked a guy lol and he cheated on me, the ironic thing is all the other guys i was with never cheated and were loyal but i never actually loved them!!

I am now in a relationship, i can't say that it is true love lol but i also truly like this guy a lot. I am not the type that hangs on to relationships, once it is over and i realize that deep down there is absolutely no hope i try my best to move on.

Aquarius, Libra, Capricorn

my heart's been broken 3 times, by 3 different guys, but one of those 3, i ended up breaking his heart the most in the long run. and, i've been deeply in love, but i'm not with any of them still, so idk if you could say i've ever found true love. i think i have it now, although he's not my bf, because i don't want one. but there is someone i love who loves me too, and i don't think i've ever felt anything quite like this. so very free, yet so very close. i've known him for about 10 mos. now and i'm 25.

aqua.leo.aries. his placements are: pisces.scorpio.aries

venus (in aries in the 10th) conjunct mars

sextile jupiter

trine saturn

square neptune

square ascendant