Ali
Ali asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

OMG Justin Bieber got a TATOO!!! Bieber Fans only!!!!?

Oh my gosh! I love Justin, I can't believe he got a tatoo. I never thought he was the one for that. . .

It's of a bird, its really small though!

So the questions are. . .

Do you think he was too young?

Were you surprised?

Do you want one now?

Link to proof: http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/18/justin-bieber-t...

Best Answer

Okay guys, stop being so hard on her, especially the person who said, "i hope you catch aids" thats not funny . The tattoo wasn't a big deal though, it was fairly small. I know when you become obsessed with someone, in this case Justin, you get suprised by everything they do. haha, anyways, I don't think he's young because he's the same age as me and some people in my class have tattoos. Yeah, I'm suprised, but it's so small. I've always wanted a tattoo, not only cuz Justin has one. lol :)

I'm Justin Bieber. Forreal.

• Omg, when i found out I was so shocked!

I couldn't believe it either!

Yeah, it's a bird and it's a family tradition so it's not like he's the only one in his family that doesn't have it..&& they usually get it on theri wrist and he got it on his hip so it's not as noticable unless he's in a swim suit.

Yeah, I sorta think he was too young.

I was totally shocked! My friend & I couldn't believe it!

No, I don't want one just because he has one.

I love Justin Bieber! <333

Ehhh he's a wimp. I'm not a JB fan that much cuz he is 16 & he hasn't even hit PUBERTY yet,I mean come on! He hasn't even gotten his man-stache yet. He dun even have abs or muscle. He's like a 12 year old. He shlda got a cooler version of the family tradition tattoo. He's a wimp wit him gurlie-high-pitched-self

He's obviously just trying to act like he's not just some little teenage girl obsession. Big whoop.

I dont think he is to young for one, I read somewhere that he got it as kind of a tradition in his family and I think its kind of cool, but I really dont want a tatoo.

Why a bird?

Hey, guys! It's JB!

I just set up a new e-mail, and wanted you to know it! JustinBieberlol1@yahoo.com

• So how old are you??? Like 12??

A bird? That's BA.