What actors/actresses are in different movies with another actor or actress?

Johnny Depp is in more than one movie with Helena Bonham-Carter....that is what I am looking for, for example. I remember years ago Clint Eastwood would put his girlfriend & other friends of his in all his movies. Who else is in more than one movie together. I know Leonardo DiCaprio works with the same director often but I can't think of his name. I was just wondering how often people work with the same people.

I know Larry David has worked with the cast of Seinfeld on their show & has now brought them to his show.

Favorite Answer

Shawn Wayans and Marlon Wayans are in heaps of movie together like Scary Movie, White chicks, Little Man and Dance Flick. Also Lochlyn Munro has been in Little Man, White chicks, Scary Movie and Dance Flick with the Wayans.

Hope that helps ^^

Source(s): Movie Lover!
  • feno

they could do a variety of issues, if the action picture is in simple terms approximately complete the stand-in may be used for decrease back and long distant photos. the story could be somewhat replaced so as that the actor could be eradicated from those particular scenes and there is often greater action picture shrink out for the duration of the filming so they could use that, including to the action picture. If its in the start they're going to easily get a alternative actor, I in no way heard of pc composities being further, no longer yet.

ben stiller and owen wilson are in a bunch together (meet the parents... zoolander... night at the museum). also, adam sandler and rob shneider make appearances in a lot of each others movies. Kate Hudson is in 2 movies with matthew mcconaughey (fools gold and how to lose a guy in 10 days). that's all i can think of now

Everyone that's in Kevin Smith's movies..

-Jay and Silent Bob / Dante Hicks & Randal Graves

• KEANU REEVES AND CHARLIZE THERON

-THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE AND SWEET NOVEMBER

KEANU REEVES AND SANDRA BULLOCK

-SPEED AND LAKE HOUSE

BEN STILLER AND OWEN WILSON

-NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM AND ZOOLANDER

ADAM SANDLER AND ROB SCHNEIDER

-WATER BOY AND THE LONGEST YARD

THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK OF RIGHT NOW.......!

Source(s): MII HEAD..........((:

you've been touched by Perfectionist