I think i have sciatica pain?

for about a month now. i have pain going down my leg in to my toes which go numb on me sometimes pins and needles. i went to the docters and they took a hip xray, and a venous doppler on me, they were negative, she gave me antiflamatory drugs, naproxen. but then i was reading , about sciatica pain on the net. it... show more for about a month now. i have pain going down my leg in to my toes which go numb on me sometimes pins and needles. i went to the docters and they took a hip xray, and a venous doppler on me, they were negative, she gave me antiflamatory drugs, naproxen. but then i was reading , about sciatica pain on the net. it sounds like me
, i cant even wipe my self when i go to the bathroom , and my pain goes from my butt , hip down my leg , my toes go numb. sometimes its a 8 . ouch does anyone have any anwers , im in so much pain. i do have another appointment with my docter.