Who agrees with me that American comics and cartoons suck and Japanese manga and anime are superior?

Better art, more genres, more action, better drama, and they actually use characters OTHER THAN superheroes. :)) How gay can American comics get? As a white American, I would say american comics are inferior to Japanese art. Manga came long before comics did and will always be more superior. American comics are... show more Better art, more genres, more action, better drama, and they actually use characters OTHER THAN superheroes. :))

How gay can American comics get? As a white American, I would say american comics are inferior to Japanese art. Manga came long before comics did and will always be more superior. American comics are just like the 4Kids of ruining our precious manga ideas. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FTW!!

Batman and Superman? Don't they have anything better to do than try to stop bad guys in their pajamas? Lame... I prefer Bleach where Ichigo uses a huge sword to slice villains up. Anime and manga offer much more than the gayish cartoons and comic books.

Who agrees with me?
10 answers 10