Will Cons ever stop LYING about Martin Luther King being republican?

Martin Luther King jr voted for liberals John F.Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson so they could pass the civil rights bill after Kennedy billed him out of prison.

Martin Luther King attacked republican Barry Goldwater for voting to keep segregation legal in the 1964 election.

M.L.K jr's son Dexter King and King family are SUING the uncle tom Blackrepublican.COM for lying about Martin Luther King jr's legacy.

DR. KING NEVER BELONGED TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Martin Luther King jr voted for liberals John F.Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson so they could pass the civil rights bill "

So? You never heard of Republicans voting for Democrats? And how do you know who he voted for. I dont think anybody recalling you bing in the voting booth with him.

"after Kennedy billed him out of prison."

Kennedy never got him out of prison.

"Martin Luther King attacked republican Barry Goldwater for voting to keep segregation legal in the 1964 election."

No, thats not why King attacked goldwater, and Goldwater wasnt voting to keep segregation legal.

"M.L.K jr's son Dexter King and King family are SUING the uncle tom Blackrepublican.COM for lying about Martin Luther King jr's legacy"

The King family is suing Dexter. I do not know of any King family suit against blackrepublican.com. There is no blackrepublican.com website.

• 4 years ago

Well ML King probably WAS a republican. Back in those days the Republican Party had some honor - they supported women's rights and freedom and desegregation. It was Eisenhower who put troopers onto the streets of Little Rock to make sure that little black kids could go to an all-white school. A LOT has changed since then - and the filthy, lying Neo-Con has replaced the respectable and upright Republican. To a Neo-Con everything is a lie (just like on FOX FAKE "News" - home of the Neo-Con). And the Neo-Con lies are designed to feed untold BILLIONS of $$$DOLLARS$$$ into the waiting pockets of the Very Very Rich. That's all republicans are now - but once they were a legitimate party and cared about America.

• Bert
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

LOL. have you EVER read a history book?

Martin Luther King was a Republican.

MLK, JR. didn't have a political affilation, but was influenced by his father's politics.

More House Republicans voted for the Civil Right Act of '64, than Democrats.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've got a dream too. It involves time-travel and a rifle. Rosa Parks didn't call shotgun. Obama may seem OK now, but wait until he jacks the radio from Air Force One!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to remember that during his time, the Democrat party was the party of segregationists. He was a Republican.

When the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, the Segregationists felt betrayed and switched parties.

• 1 decade ago

Will you ever realize that Dr. King would want you to begin looking beyond skin color or race?

Will you ever realize that he would feel sorry for you for using the phrase "uncle tom"?

Will liberals ever realize that Dr. King would say that the number one thing this country should do to come together would be to kneel in prayer together?

• 1 decade ago

Woah woah woah, back up a minute! Since when do conservatives say MLK Jr. was a Republican? This is news to me.

• 1 decade ago

The truth must eat away at you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't answer that question because I do not know when conservatism will stop being afraid of the truth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.