This is why people need to stop saying Amare is a MAX contract player and one of the best PF..agree?

Amare is a great offensive player, that is w/o question, but he isnt a top 5 PF in the NBA. He shouldnt even have been a starter for the West All stars either. He is a average rebounder and average defender at best. I love Amare, he is a beast on offense, but thats about it. Look at his rebounding stats in... show more Amare is a great offensive player, that is w/o question, but he isnt a top 5 PF in the NBA. He shouldnt even have been a starter for the West All stars either. He is a average rebounder and average defender at best. I love Amare, he is a beast on offense, but thats about it. Look at his rebounding stats in these playoffs, in 12 playoff games he is only averaging 6 rebounds while playing 36 minutes a game. That will not get it done! Agree?

TOP PF's
1.Dirk
2.Gasol/Bosh
3.Bosh/Gasol
4.Duncan
5. Boozer
Update: hahaha did Barkley say that? I didnt hear that but its funny. Him and Dirk need to hit the boards more, thats for sure