What are some good upper teen or young adult book series?

I like reading but i have ran out of books i wanted to read from my library and i am too lazy to look throuugh all the books and find something interesting. I used to read mostly suspense and thrillers like stuff by Stephen king, Dean Koontz and their kind, but recently i have been getting more into teen+... show more I like reading but i have ran out of books i wanted to read from my library and i am too lazy to look throuugh all the books and find something interesting. I used to read mostly suspense and thrillers like stuff by Stephen king, Dean Koontz and their kind, but recently i have been getting more into teen+ fantasy/adventure books. I really loved the Percy Jackson series but i want something that's a little bit more mature, but still with a decent sense of humor and an interesting plot. I'm about to give the Harry potter series a try. So please recommend me some good book series like Percy Jackson and Harry potter. I'm not concerned about book length, as long as they're at least almost 350 or more pages each and i want a series with at least 3 books, but not some crazy number like 20.
4 answers 4