Whats the best joke you've ever heard?

Have at it!!

Ahahah Chris

That's what makes it funny....it's ridiculous

• Favorite Answer

my sexy chinese neighbour told me she was desparate to get a rogerin...

but just as i had my trousers down and my c*ck out she screamed that she only wanted to rent out the spare room

(edit)

no i'm joking that's probably one of the cheesiest lmao

---

also, when you said 'ridiculous' did you mean 'lidicurous? XD

"If a tree falls on a woman, THEN WHAT WAS A FOREST DOING IN THE KITCHEN?"

When Michael Jackson died, they turned his body parts into lego pieces so little boys could play with him.

Source(s): P.s. I'm a girl ಠ_ಠ

How do you circumsize a Mexican?

ans. Kick his sister in the jaw.

• I dont know, i actully dont remember.I have a friend who sometimes tell jokes but they arent very funny.I just read those those two jokes, i got them, but i didnt laugh! x

• ortuno

A blonde keeps walking down her rigidity to her mail field. She keeps doing this until her neighbor asks her why she is doing that. The blonde replies "My computer keeps telling me that i've got have been given mail". ----------------------------------------... An eighty year old couple have been having issues remembering issues, so they desperate to bypass to their medical expert to get regarded at to make confident no longer something became incorrect with them. whilst they arrived on the medical doctors, they defined to the medical expert relating to the themes they have been having with their reminiscence. After checking the couple out, the medical expert instructed them that they have got been bodily ok yet could desire to start writing issues down and make notes to help them bear in mind issues. The couple thanked the medical expert and left. Later that night on a similar time as gazing television, the guy have been given up from his chair and his spouse asked, "the place are you going?" He spoke back, "To the kitchen." She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" He spoke back, "confident." She then asked him, "do no longer you think of you need to write it down so which you will recollect it?" He pronounced, "No, i will bear in mind that." She then pronounced, "properly i could additionally like some strawberries on suited. You had extra effective write that down via fact i understand you will ignore that." He pronounced, "i will bear in mind that, you desire a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." She spoke back, "properly I additionally could like whipped cream on suited. i understand you will ignore that so which you extra effective write it down." With inflammation in his voice, he pronounced, "i do no longer could desire to place in writing that down! i will bear in mind that." He then fumes into the kitchen. After approximately 20 minutes he decrease back from the kitchen and surpassed her a plate of Sir Francis Bacon and eggs. She stared on the plate for a 2d and pronounced angrily: "I instructed you to place in writing it down! You forgot my toast!" ----------------------------------------... The affected person says, "provide me the undesirable information first!" medical expert replies, "you have have been given AIDS." "Oh, no! What must be worse than that?" asks the affected person. "you have even have been given Alzheimer's ailment." finding relieved the affected person says, "Oh...properly, that's not so undesirable. a minimum of i've got not got AIDS."

"Why did Obama cross the road?"

"To get a cigarette that wasn't poisoned."