Are Rraltors always late for showings?

My house has been on the market for 6 months. I usually have 1 scheduled showing a week over the past 21 weeks and only 5 have successfully made it. I dont have a lock box because of a few specific/unique security concerns. I get these windows of time like 10-12 or 2-4 that I have to be there to let them in and... show more My house has been on the market for 6 months. I usually have 1 scheduled showing a week over the past 21 weeks and only 5 have successfully made it. I dont have a lock box because of a few specific/unique security concerns.

I get these windows of time like 10-12 or 2-4 that I have to be there to let them in and they are always very very late or too early and I miss them.

Last like 15 times I told the people on the phone to try and be punctual because we cannot have a lock box and I work.

Is this normal? is there a way to avoid this and get these people to be on time?