My WWE Friday night Smackdown.My 13th Smackdown.Is it good?

If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions.

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long

WWE Chairman-Vincent Kennedy McMahon

Champions

-----------------

World Heavyweight champion-Kane

WWE Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge

WWE Intercontinental champion-Drew McIntyre

WWE Womens champion-Mickie James

Promo 1-Chris Jericho comes out.He says he is an honest man.He says he embarrassed Edge on Monday by causing Edge to get pinned by Sags of the Nastyz.Edge comes out.Edge says I thought we agreed to work as a team as long as we are WWE Unified tag team champions?Chris says Yeah,but that was only title defenses.Edge says Oh yeah,you're right!So even though that was only title defenses,we were starting to get something going!Even when you call my Edgeheads hypocrites,we were still getting something started.He says look,if we are not careful the MCMGs will climb the ladder at Xtreme Rulez and beat us.Chris says dont worry,I will make sure I leave still WWE Unified tag team champion!Teddy Long comes out.He says tonight Chris Jericho faces Chris Sabin in a preview.

Match 1-Traci Brooks(heel) vs Mickie James(face)-winner Traci Brooks

Match 2-R-Truth and Rey Mysterio(faces) vs The Great Khali and Drew McIntyre(heels)-winners R-Truth and Rey Mysterio

Match 3-Chris Sabin accompanied by Alex Shelley(heels) vs Chris Jericho(heel)accompanied by Edge(face)-Edge spears Chris Jericho and ref doesnt DQ it-winner Chris Sabin

Promo 2-The British Invasion come out.Doug Williams says this year we will become tag team champions and Rob Terry will become the World Heavyweight champion.

Match 4-La Resistance(heels) vs The Bashams(faces)-winners Bashams

Promo 3-Finlay says OK to Kane.He says if you win I'll tell you who the monster is who wants your World Heavyweight title at Xtreme Rulez.Kane says OK,I'll win.

Match 5-Finlay(heel) vs Kane(face)-Finlay hits Kane with a shilleagh-winner Kane-Kane is still standing.Kane gives Finlay a tombstone.A video starts playing with a barbed wire baseball bat.It stops and Kane is looking at it.Thumbtacks start falling on the ramp.Kane is staring at it.Abyss attacks Kane from behind and chokeslams him.He drags Kane to the thumbtacks and gives him a black hole slam on them.

End of Show.Please Rate.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

the bashems as faces and traci brooks beating mickie james? interesting. good show

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Promo 1-10/10

Match 1-8/10

Match 2-10/10

Match 3-10/10

Promo 2-10/10-So does this hint at a Rob Terry/Kane feud and a British Invasion/Edge and Jericho feud?

Match 4-9/10

Promo 3-10/10

Match 5-10/10 and aftermath-Abyss vs Kane for the World Heavyweight title at Xtreme Rulez.Thatd be great.We should make him a WWE writer cause I bet that WWE or TNA would have sense to book it,but the question is what match will this be?

Overall Show-9/10

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Promo 1 : 10/10

Match 1-Traci Brooks(heel) vs Mickie James(face)-winner Traci Brooks 6.5/10

Match 2-R-Truth and Rey Mysterio(faces) vs The Great Khali and Drew McIntyre(heels)-winners R-Truth and Rey Mysterio 7.5/10

Match 3-Chris Sabin accompanied by Alex Shelley(heels) vs Chris Jericho(heel)accompanied by Edge(face)-Edge spears Chris Jericho and ref doesnt DQ it-winner Chris Sabin 9/10

Promo 2-The British Invasion come out.Doug Williams says this year we will become tag team champions and Rob Terry will become the World Heavyweight champion. 7.5/10

Match 4-La Resistance(heels) vs The Bashams(faces)-winners Bashams 6/10

Promo 3-Finlay says OK to Kane.He says if you win I'll tell you who the monster is who wants your World Heavyweight title at Xtreme Rulez.Kane says OK,I'll win. 7/10

Match 5-Finlay(heel) vs Kane(face)-Finlay hits Kane with a shilleagh-winner Kane-Kane is still standing.Kane gives Finlay a tombstone.A video starts playing with a barbed wire baseball bat.It stops and Kane is looking at it.Thumbtacks start falling on the ramp.Kane is staring at it.Abyss attacks Kane from behind and chokeslams him.He drags Kane to the thumbtacks and gives him a black hole slam on them. 9/10

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Promo 1-10/10

Match 1-7/10

Match 2-10/10

Match 3-10/10

Promo 2-8/10

Match 4-8/10

Promo 3-10/10

Match 5-10/10-Abyss vs Kane at your Xtreme Rulez for the World Heavyweight title?Thatd be sweet on TV.Great show,8.5/10

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

10/10 for all

• 10 years ago

Promo 1 9/10-good job

Match 2 8/10-good job

Match 3-9/10-good job

Promo 2-7/10-fair job

Match 4-7/10-fair job

Promo 3-8/10-good job

Match 5-10/10-Kane give a tombstone is a great Idea, he hasn't done it since WWF.

Overall-8/10-It's a good show, good job.

Source(s): Dragon Master
  • 10 years ago

Great show,

9/10

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Promo 1 - 3.5/5

Match 1 - 3/5

Match 2 - 3/5

Match 3 - 4.5/5

Promo 2 - 3/5

Match 4 - 2/5

Promo 3 - 2/5

Match 5 - 5/5

Overall - 3.3/5

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Its OK,but not the best

I rate it a 8/10

• 10/10 great show, cant wait for Extreme Rules

Source(s): "Captain Charisma has spoken"
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.