What is the best top of the line industrial/commercial sewing machine?

I am planning to open up a business of my own fashion line and I want to invest in a REALLY good machine that can handle heavy duty, layers of fabric, and abuse (hours of sewing). Cost does not matter, just throw the name out to me and I'll check it out. I want something fairly medium size and not honking big... show more I am planning to open up a business of my own fashion line and I want to invest in a REALLY good machine that can handle heavy duty, layers of fabric, and abuse (hours of sewing). Cost does not matter, just throw the name out to me and I'll check it out. I want something fairly medium size and not honking big with a table like in the factories, something I can put in my home, but not stick out like a sore thumb (yes looks matter too), and not loud. Thank you so much, I appreciate your reply!
Update: Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be an industrial/commercial sewing machine. Just as long as it follows with my description, I'm all in for it.
1 answer 1