Dating a new guy that always jokes about killing me. For example if i dont answer the phone he says "call me?

back or im going to kill you" then says he's joking. He also says if I try to dump him he'll kill me..now he's says this all in a joking manner but he says it often and then reverts to saying he is just playing. Should I be alarmed or am I over thinking it?

• Mary

I agree with you up to a point. Looks is what the eye scans for to stimulate the brain to send you the signals to see if your potential mate exists. Thus the nose is the main organ that tells you if the mate is right for you since your body gives of pheromones. The scent of a guy/gal is what really attracts you to the person scientifically. It is true. Beauty is as beauty does too. Some less attractive people are some of the most loyal and best lovers out there because they appreciate the attention and loyalty to them. They are known to be more successful due to having to prove they can be worthy of jobs, love, and acedemics. Some of them even blossom into handsom older guys when the jocks end up being bald and have an belly overhang from too much partying! Go figure! Look at the father, you will see what they look like when they are older. It is a good tool to utilize. At least you are sorting out what you like and dislike in people. That is a good start. Good luck.

• Deb

This bothers me that someone you are dating can make such odd remarks. If we take him at his word that he will kill you need to get immediate professional police type help. If he really is only playing he is manipulating you in some way or at least it is questionable to how his thought processes are working. Either way be extremely careful and have a well though out escape route, one he doesn't know. Above all else you owe him nothing, and at the first hint of trouble go somewhere safe.

• Janet

1

Source(s): Reverse Hair Loss http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?8hmP

Ok, thats really weird, especially about dumping him. I think you should stop seeing this guy before he gets attached, you never know if he is a mentally crazy person. PLEASE, STOP SEEING HIM BEFORE HE GETS ATTACHED!!! I am not saying he is crazy but you never know, it could be dangerous. You're not over thinking it.

I think you should get to know him well before giving more steps with him because nowadays there are a lot of psychos out there. Good luck and be careful. :)

Can you please help me with mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhwKn...

Go with your gut. You should be alarmed.

Source(s): Ex boyfriend "joked" about this, but then I learned that he wasn't joking.
  • miss

sounds like a real psycho.

tell him its not funny anymore, suddenly its lost any charm it could have possibly had and you would appreciate him stopping.

I think you should stop seeing this guy immediately.

Dump him and see what happens.

its ok in the initial stage but talking such things repeatedly would be wrong................it will or may hamper the relationship............ you should talk to him on this matter.........good luck