Does this sound like a good personal statment for college, PLEASE READ!?

I have enjoyed my time at (my secondary school) and would like to further my education at (the college) studying photography. I'm a very friendly creative person and I enjoy meeting new people, working as a team or on my own. My hobbies and outside interests include: photography, drawing, writing, singing,... show more I have enjoyed my time at (my secondary school) and would like to further my education at (the college) studying photography. I'm a very friendly creative person and I enjoy meeting new people, working as a team or on my own. My hobbies and outside interests include: photography, drawing, writing, singing, being with my family and friends and being involved with the local community. Most years I do at least one charity event that will contribute to the community or help others because I feel very strongly about this, last year I took part in the blue bell walk in (the town i live in) which helped raise alot of money. There are so many talented photographers such as; Jose Ramos who takes an ordinary scene and then changes that image of how he see's it, giving the observer a whole new idea and look of what would have been an everyday photograph. Robert Doisneau, with his action packed street scenes in paris have such life and energy, and Cecil Beaton who captured 50years of fashion, art and celebrity. These are among a few of my favourites, and I would love to someday be like them, photography is my passion and i'd love to learn the skills and techniques which would able me to do so.