Music by women composers?

I have been looking all over the internet and college music libraries. I just can't seem to find music for specific instruments by women composers! is there anywhere/anyone who knows how to find this stuff? I had been searching for Vitezslava Kapralova's concertino for violin and clarinet with orchestra... show more I have been looking all over the internet and college music libraries. I just can't seem to find music for specific instruments by women composers! is there anywhere/anyone who knows how to find this stuff? I had been searching for Vitezslava Kapralova's concertino for violin and clarinet with orchestra accompaniment, and can't find it anywhere (not even on the WorldCatalog from a local university). but i was just lucky to find a woman composer from that era who wrote for winds i suppose.

does anyone know of a few women composers, preferably who wrote something for wind instruments? that might be getting too picky there. I can find super atonal/twelve tone/whatever music by contemporary women composers, but i was looking more towards romantic era/neo-classical/tonal/modal/something with a tonic! music. it's for a concert devoted to women composers. we're having a hard time finding them.

thanks!