Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do you think Nicki Minaj is ugly??

im not hating because im not a hater but i dont really think she's all that. People always tell me i look like her and i get mad becuase i think she's hella ugly ( well not all that ugly ) well she's okay.... do yuh think she's pretty, ugly, sexy or just average??? im talking about the face, not body wise..

rate her on a scale of 1-10

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally think she is gorgeous. I don't believe she looks fake or disgusting like everyone else is saying. Her face is really pretty so if people are telling you look like her that's a compliment. I'd give her an 8.5. I don't think she looks plastic in the face at all. Lol ask the male black population who their celeb crush is and I'm sure the majority vote will be Nicki Minaj.

• velo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nicki Minaj Ugly

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do you think Nicki Minaj is ugly??

im not hating because im not a hater but i dont really think she's all that. People always tell me i look like her and i get mad becuase i think she's hella ugly ( well not all that ugly ) well she's okay.... do yuh think she's pretty, ugly, sexy or just average??? im talking about...

Source(s): nicki minaj ugly: https://shortly.im/x6AWB
  • 5 years ago

Sometimes she's ugly other times she's not depends how she has her hair and make up. No I wouldn't call her ugly but by far not the most attractive women out she still can be pretty in a way though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Waht?! Unless she embraces her fake butt and her curves! Nicki Minaj is unique with her image, just like Gaga. Yeah. She's kinda like an up & coming Lil Kim.

• 6 years ago

If you look at her earlier pics. Her nose was completely different. Fatter and broader and he *** was completely flat. You just can't get a humongous *** like that suddenly in your mid twenties. Her breasts are also implanted. I personally think she is ugly and annoying. I would give her 1 or maybe a 2.

• 6 years ago

hmm.. i'm not really sure about this, but as much as i think beyonce is pretty, i think nicky minaj is ugly.

• Yvonne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axSVw

yes she does.. it makes Drogb`a butt look sexy

• 4 years ago

Nikki is ugly as ****.

• On a scale of one to ten? Face wise? 5.

She looks like she's had a lot of work done. I'm not a hater either. I just think she has a lot of unnatural appeal. I have no idea who she is, I just Googled her. So understand I may be conceiving her wrong.

Still, I believe when people say you look like her, they're not saying "YOU LOOK LIKE A PLASTIC SLUT." Underneath the plastic surgery and fake hair, she's probably beautiful.

So, take it as a compliment. You may look like a NATURAL Nicki Minaj.

• 5 years ago

cuz she is. Idk why people think shes hot. Shes not. Looks like a gorilla with a wig on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.