Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 1 decade ago

Blackberry Tour Pictures "hidden"?

I was looking through some things on my BB and for some reson I by mistake clicked the wrong thing with some of my pictures in their folders and hit "hidden" and now my pictures are gone.

Does anyone know what happend and how I can fix this and get my pictures back without having to download them again, some of those pics I only had in my phone and want them back, can anyone help me with this?

Favorite Answer

go to the menu screen press the blackberry key and show hidden. Then highlight the hidden object press the blackberry key and press unhide.