Brad asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Dealing with a thick penis? Understanding girls and what works for them?

I always thought there was something wrong with me because I had girlfriends who said having sex with me was painful. I have low self esteem and always just assumed I sucked and they didn't want anything to do with me. It didn't help that because of my low self-esteem, I would only date virgins because I was afraid anyone with any experience would be disappointed with me.

Now I'm dating my first "very experienced" girlfriend who kept insisting I have the thickest penis of any guy she's ever been with. She also claims I'm the only guys she's ever had a real orgasm with during sex. Initially I just wrote it off as her trying to boost my self esteem, but enjoyed sleeping with her because for the first time of my life it wasn't "difficult". Put those together and I looked it up, and it seems like when I thought I was insufficient, I am actually well endowed (6.5" erect, Just over 6" girth) and that maybe my embarrassment and lack of success in the bedroom hasn't been because I am "insufficient" but quite possibly the opposite.

Although I am happy with my girlfriend now and think she'll be around for a while- if not forever- but I was just wondering like, as girls become more experienced, do they actually become "looser"? (I've heard the term but just assumed it was not real). Do girls just differ like guys do? I know there are a LOT of guys "longer" than me, but not a lot thickness wise. Theres also a lot of information and stuff on length, but not width. Do most girls have a problem with wider penis's like my last girffriend (who became my now-ex-wife. She hated sex because it was painful so we never did it, and I think that contributed to the ex- part.) ? Because of my self-consciousness, I've only slept with 3 girls more than once.

I feel like I'm asking questions a 12 year old should ask and I'm actually 26. Kinda embarrassed to even ask what I am...

Favorite Answer

A wider penis feels soooo much better than a skinny one. With a wide one you do need to make sure you are using enough lube for her. Some girls tend to "clench" their muscles as you penetrate. Once you stick it in, give her a few minutes to get used to the size before you go farther. Once she relaxes it will be much easier.

Believe me, your girlfriend is not lying. A thick penis can really feel great!

Sin

1

Source(s): My Penis Size Tripled - http://biggerpenis.raiwi.com/?dnRO

Increase Penis Size Naturally

Different woman have different preferences – but everyone wants a penis in good health, a subject some guys ignore. General penis health maintenance can be aided by regular use of a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).

Different women like different sizes and girths. Hopefully you will meet one that loves you and loves your penis size too. So don't worry about it too much. I'd say just take care of the one you have and you will be all good. My doctor turned me onto using a penis health creme and I love it. This creme is loaded with vitamins and nutrients, which seem to make my penis feels stronger. It looks better too. Good stuff. You should check it out. Good luck.

Thickest Penis Ever

Brad; It sounds like your woman was just not that into you. Your not small or large son. Saying you only dated virgins is like saying you never masturbated. Sorry that is the truth, not trying to be wise or sound mean, but in reality you don't know how may guys a girl has slept with. Yes we are all different sizes, and some women can be quite loose where others can be tighter. Some like length and girth, where some like girth. If you are fortunate to have both and she likes it more power to you. There are plenty out there with both i assure you. Good Luck Steve

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I always thought there was something wrong with me because I had girlfriends who said having sex with me was painful. I have low self esteem and always just assumed I sucked and they didn't want anything to do with me. It didn't help that because of my low self-esteem, I would only date...

Source(s): dealing thick penis understanding girls works them: https://biturl.im/xsqBF

Haha ... the first thing I think of is that this is a really funny question. U know, I've never really thought 'bout it before, but I guess it is what it is. I'm not repulsed by it or anything, but I think women tend to have the nicer looking body parts. For me, it's about the whole guy ... if I like the guy, I generally find every part of him attractive. But as far as specific body parts, I think I might be more attracted to like, abs, butt or chest. But for girls, it's not really about specific body parts.

Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises : http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?nlQP