When JJ Yeley takes over the #29 for RCR in 2011, How much do you think merchandise sales will rise?

I will say by 30%

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Apparently, this lame JJ Yeley / Mexican American trolling still entertains you.

It's like I said before: small things entertain small minds.

Does this dog know any other tricks? Apparently not.

• Login to reply the answers
  • mbl
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

More like 40%. You have to remember that JJ Yeley is usually in the top 3 most popular drivers each year. And have you heard the big news? Yeley will be driving the 48 car the next few weeks in an attempt to get them back on track.

• 4 years ago

Yeley? Is the talent pool really that dry? More to the point I don't see Harvick leaving a team that has him atop the points, MAYBE he'd go somewhere like Hendrick, Gibbs, and Roush-they are the only three teams in the same league of RCR, (Roush is in something of slump, but they will return) and they have their rosters full.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I heard they were going to make JJ Yeley drive a Toyota

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • E
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

JJ Yeley won't be replacing him - Richard Childress already said Kevin is not leaving and they are really close to a deal.

• 10 years ago

J.J. Yeley merchandise? Selling?

Ebay - j.j. yeley (search)

Girl, there's 197 items of J.J. yeley on Ebay, 62 of them cards. Either everybody loves him and is hogging all his stuff, or they don't make merchandise for start and parkers. One of the two.

Source(s): the force
  • 10 years ago

where ever u heard that, i say that is awesome news!!!!! i love yeley n i would by a lot of merchandise!!!!! i really hope that is ture but from what i heard they said harvick will resign with RCR.

• 10 years ago

Yeah, once the sales rise by 30%, Kenny Wallace will win a Sprint Cup Championship! (Don't hate on me Kenny Wallace rocks!)

• Sales would drop like dale jr's career I don't think yeley has any fans I'm not saying harvick has obsessed fans but he has more fans than yeley does.

• sonny
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

yeley isn`t taking over the 29, dalr jr. is. then merchandie sales will go up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.