promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did feminism destroy White America?

Divorces are rapid in White America, our women are becoming radical feminists, white women are getting away with domestic violence. I sort of blame white men for giving women too many rights. We're victims of false accusations.

Feminism is against God's word! "Wives, submit to your husband as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, or which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." Ephesians 5:22-23

Do you agree that feminism is the work of Satan?

Update:

And atheists are dumb rebellious spooks from hell.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*zooms in* *holds breath* *phewt!* yep, 500 yard suppressed shot from my Dragunov, troll kill confirmed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30for we are members of his body." Ephesians 5:25-30

Try putting the whole thing. If you loved them and respected them they wouldn't have to fight for their rights. Both should be equal in love

Source(s): A pagan with knowledge of the bible. Blessed be.
  • 1 decade ago

Seems to me that the reason women had to fight for their rights was that supposedly "christian" men don't know the difference between headship and dictatorship, nor the difference between submission and subservience.

Too many want their wives to be subservient to their dictatorship.

• 1 decade ago

I believe that your:

A) A bad troll

B) A Idiotic Christian Extremist

C) Butt hurt because your wife left you because you were a terrible husband

D) All of the Above.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you the type that helps daddy when he's making mommy squeal like a pig?

• 1 decade ago

totally woman belong in the kitchen and bedroom that's it. men need to step up and quite being a *******. we need to go back to the good ol day where women were not allowed to read so they couldn't get all these feminism idea crap. we all know men are better than women because two heads are better than one.

• 1 decade ago

And this is one of the many reasons i'm an atheist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have always hated the phrase 'White America'... where is this place... was it a desolate country in Europe?

• Lilith
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I love it, white men gave women to many rights? I have news for you Honey, we TOOK them!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.