Did feminism destroy White America?

Divorces are rapid in White America, our women are becoming radical feminists, white women are getting away with domestic violence. I sort of blame white men for giving women too many rights. We're victims of false accusations. Feminism is against God's word! "Wives, submit to your husband as to the... show more Divorces are rapid in White America, our women are becoming radical feminists, white women are getting away with domestic violence. I sort of blame white men for giving women too many rights. We're victims of false accusations.

Feminism is against God's word! "Wives, submit to your husband as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, or which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." Ephesians 5:22-23

Do you agree that feminism is the work of Satan?