First birthday party ideas?

My daughter is only 3 1/2 months old, so no rush yet..but I need ideas for her first birthday party. I can't have it at home..our house is just too small for a party, and our dogs would go wild. What is a good place to have a 1 year olds party? There will be children there. I have 2 sisters who would be... show more My daughter is only 3 1/2 months old, so no rush yet..but I need ideas for her first birthday party.
I can't have it at home..our house is just too small for a party, and our dogs would go wild.
What is a good place to have a 1 year olds party? There will be children there. I have 2 sisters who would be going (they will be 8 and 6 then) and a ton of younger cousins..so it has to be kid friendly.
Is there anywhere BABY friendly too?
And about how much would a party where you suggest cost? I want to start saving up now, so I don't have to worry then..
So..
Any ideas on part favor costs?
The location cost?
Overall cost?
Update: I cant do a picnic. Forgot to add..
She turns one in January.. so it has to be indoors
Update 2: I want to do it not so much for her (or me) but for the family to have a date to get together and see her, etc.