I want to join a service club like the Rotary Club, Kiwanis, or Civitans? Which one should I join?

What are the differences between service clubs? Are there others after the three I mentioned that I'm missing? Which one should I join?

Varies how? How are they different? Is one more social than another? Is one better for business networking? Do they tend to work with specific charitable groups - children, the elderly, the poor, etc.?

• Ronald
    Best Answer

Civitans is the better option..

• lobo

I joined the Illuminati. They reported i became going to be the subsequent president of Canada. i became born in California, they reported do not problem about they'll make my delivery certificate dissappear like Obama's

• Call each and ask to meet with representatives of each and to attend one meeting. Then you will know which is best in your community. Which is "Best" depends on what it is you are looking for, and each of these clubs varies from community to community.