Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 10 years ago

will tattoo artist tattoo a slightly flabby stomach?

im getting my first tattoo on my stomach and in no way am i obese but my stomach does wobble quite a bit due to all my weight being in my lower body, will a tattoo artist tattoo it?

• Nicole

Well tattoo artists just don't tattoo and you and send you off. It's kind of like art to them. So they don't want they're work being distroyed. On the other hand you can always get a touch up after having a baby and losing some baby fat. If you put lotion on your belly everyday that tattoo may not look that bad. It's just a hit and miss sort of thing. But trust me, I don't think an atrist would deny giving you a tattoo there. A lot of girls do it.

They will do it. Depending on just how big and wobbly your stomach is they might suggest making alterations to the design ,finding what will fit nicely,don't worry they wont alter anything without your consent. Be prepared to listen and take advice from the artist ,they know what they are talking about.

Yes and a tattoo artists shouldn't care about that. They are there to tattoo you, not to judge how your body type looks.

My wobbly stomach was tattooed ok so I'd say yes they would.

Yes and anywhere else you would like tattooed

of course they will do it, they will just have to apply a little bit of a pull to the area to hold the skin tight enough to tattoo onto!

good luck and enjoy your new ink

Source(s): too many tattoo's to count

remember that if you intend to lose or gain lots of weight later, the tattoo might get distorted with stretch marks / sagging / etc.

:P

good luck tho! i hope it looks awesome >]

• ?

Yup! It's not an issue at all.

yes they will.