Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

I drank an entire 32 oz bottle of Lemon Juice.. I don't feel good... What should I do?

I was reading acne treatments and I could have sworn one of them said to drink a cup of lemon juice (not lemonade) because it helps get rid of dead skin cells. One treatment said to put 100% lemon juice on a pad with sugar and massage the skin, and another said to drink a cup. I figured I'd just drink the entire bottle even though the taste was horrible and getting that much in my stomach was hard...

Should I go to the hospital? I just remembered something about acid in lemons... God, my stomach hurts and I don't feel good.

What do I do?

I think I'm going to drink some milk to sooth the 'acids'

Favorite Answer

eat a bag of sugar and drink a gallon of water then jump around alot it'll become lemonade. why would you under any circumstance drink a whole bottle of lemon juice? not smart!

I know this is a very very old post but I hope you didn't drink that milk because if you did you're pretty ******* stupid lemon juice will curdle milk make you even more sick take a glass of warm water and add two spoonfuls of baking soda that might work it usually works with all of the acid reflux better than Tums but a whole bottle lemon juice.... just take a glass of milk and pour some lemon juice in it and see what happens lmao

• Jay

Try a mild base, like eating a spoonful of baking soda. Bread will help absorb the juice.

Take some antacid tablets or drink some antacid liquid (like Maalox).

take pepto-bismol and advil!no need ot go to the hospital, but to the doctor if the paion persists

hope u feel bettr..stomach aches are brutal...

the lemon can put a hoke in your stomach

think before you drink

Hmm. Guess you know not to do that again!

Call posion control...they will tell you what to do.