Are Big Corporations Turning Anti-American?

So I've been doing a lot of thinking, and well I've come to the conclusion that HUGE corporations are turning anti-american. My reasoning is this: During these hard economic times, jobs are hard to come by, period. However, with all of the biggest corporations that sell consumer goods that send the work to... show more So I've been doing a lot of thinking, and well I've come to the conclusion that HUGE corporations are turning anti-american. My reasoning is this: During these hard economic times, jobs are hard to come by, period. However, with all of the biggest corporations that sell consumer goods that send the work to asia to be done in order to make a quick dollar, this is damaging our couuntry even more. The simple fact is this... Yes the united states was founded on the idea of free enterprise. However, many companies have taken advantage of the system. And with labor costs being so low in foreign countries, these companies have put greed over the welfare of their own country, exploiting the very ideals that our forefathers fought and died for. If these companies took the longer route to profit by keeping jobs in the united states, then the unemployment rate would NOT be as high as it is now. Also, it's inportant to note that fifty years ago, anyone could make an honest living as long as they worked hard. But now, for unskilled laborers, they have to work two, sometimes even three jobs to support their family, while the rich leaders of the companies rake in millions or billions of dollars every year. So what we have is big corporations feeding the gap between the rich and the poor, exploiting the lower classes to earn more money for themselves. The middle class is shrinking my friends... and this whole time our government has sat back and allowed these big companies to get away with shipping jobs out of the country, and underpaying those who work for them in order to make a quick buck. Am I the only one who feels that the government should step in and charge big import taxes in order to make it more cost effective to create jobs HERE in OUR COUNTRY and create those items here as well?
Update: Mike you are def missing the whole point here. Yes it is more expensive to stay here in the United States. But nothing worth doing is cheap. And whats more is you further proved my point that corporations are not civic minded entities. With a country in a steep decline economically, they couldn't care less as... show more Mike you are def missing the whole point here. Yes it is more expensive to stay here in the United States. But nothing worth doing is cheap. And whats more is you further proved my point that corporations are not civic minded entities. With a country in a steep decline economically, they couldn't care less as long as they get rich. And this is unfair to the corporations? JESUS CHRIST!!! Trickle down economics? My @$$. Corporations are killing this country. Corporations are fueled by greed and have no sense of civic duty. And yes they do owe the people of this country something. What happens when all the consumers are so poor they cant afford to buy their products? Yeah... thats what i thought. And unions? Yeah they arent the best but for many workers they are the best voice they have in a world where the queen bee's don't care at all about the worker bee's. Give me a break conservatives... lets save this country NOW