Laptop crashes when connected with a tv?

Hey everyone, Info: I am using a Lenovo 3000 N200 laptop with 3GB ram and i am running windows 7 Professional. it has a Pentium Duel-Core processor 1.6GHz. It has an Intel X3100 graphics card with 256MB memory. I just purchased a new LCD TV and i decided to try and connect my laptop to it. The tv has an... show more Hey everyone,

Info:
I am using a Lenovo 3000 N200 laptop with 3GB ram and i am running windows 7 Professional. it has a Pentium Duel-Core processor 1.6GHz. It has an Intel X3100 graphics card with 256MB memory.

I just purchased a new LCD TV and i decided to try and connect my laptop to it. The tv has an S-Video port and so does my laptop. So i used an S-video cable to connect my laptop to my tv and every time i try duel screen or extended desktop, my computer crashes and says that my graphics card has crashed.

I'm not sure weather it is a driver issure or a registry issue but if any noe has a solution to it, please let me know. Thanks

Any help will be appreciated

Dan