Can my b/c effect my libido?

I am on the progesterone only mini pill.Though years and years of trial and error oral contraceptives I have found its the only one that allows me to still feel like myself and not some crazy hormonal b-otch. However... I may as well not even been on it. I have absolutely NO sex drive. I have been on it for... show more I am on the progesterone only mini pill.Though years and years of trial and error oral contraceptives I have found its the only one that allows me to still feel like myself and not some crazy hormonal b-otch.

However... I may as well not even been on it. I have absolutely NO sex drive. I have been on it for about a year and maybe we have sex once a month. I find sex boring, painful, and I can never get wet let alone get off.

I thought maybe it was being over tired or just stressed out that has been doing this to me.

But this month I stopped the pill because a) my period was so screwed up and b) i didnt think i would need it cause im NEVER in the mood.

And now, all of the sudden I cant keep my clothes on. I feel like Im 18 again. My husband is suspicious lol.

The only change in my life is getting off that pill. My doc says it probably didnt screw with my libido but I read about it and it says 75% of women on this pill reported a decrease in libido.

What do you think? Could it all have been the pill I was taking?