Shoiuld Arizona cut the power on Los Angeles?

Culture War Memo: As your humble questionnaire suggested several days ago, Arizona has been the subject of verbal abuse and threatened economic boycotts from Empty-headed LA Mayor Antonio Viaregosa over that state's new law enforcement policies. I warned that Arizona sells Los Angeles 25% of their... show more Culture War Memo:
As your humble questionnaire suggested several days ago, Arizona has been the subject of verbal abuse and threatened economic boycotts from Empty-headed LA Mayor Antonio Viaregosa over that state's new law enforcement policies.
I warned that Arizona sells Los Angeles 25% of their electricity, and a boycott could cause LA more damage than it tries to dish out.
Well. yesterday Arizona utilities chief Gary Pierce threatened to raise the price of AZ Power on La or cut them off.

"If an economic boycott is truly what you desire, I will be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements so Los Angeles no longer receives any power from Arizona-based generation."
Is Viaregosa that stupid?
Is AZ justified to letting "Angelenos" eat their refried beans in the dark?
I think so...but that's my take.
WHAT SAY YOU AMERICA?
Please opine from anywhere, even the soon to be dark barrios of LA, anytimeanytime if so inclined. And when answering, p-lease, no Lefty Loon bloviating allowed in the No Spin Zone!