Getting fired because I am not adding my boss on facebook?!?!?! REALLY UPSET. HELP!!?

I am a Journalist and I work for this newspaper. Alongside it, i work for other publications too and my boss wants to 'own me' and 'my name' because I am a talented Journalist and thefore wants to regulate everything I am doing. Is this fair?!?!?! We had a huge argument right now because I refused... show more I am a Journalist and I work for this newspaper. Alongside it, i work for other publications too and my boss wants to 'own me' and 'my name' because I am a talented Journalist and thefore wants to regulate everything I am doing. Is this fair?!?!?! We had a huge argument right now because I refused to add him on facebook and today I also found out that he has been accessing my profile through a colleague. How important is facebook to him anyway?!?! So he said he is gonna fire me if I dont add him on facebook today.

I am so upset. Not sure what to do. Just really hate this situation. I dont want my boss on facebook due to my photos and the way I talk to my other friends. This is too personal for me. im thniking of deleting my colleagues too off facebook. HELP!!