Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

What are the qualifications in marrying Prince William?

Does Prince William wants to marry a filipina woman?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • maston
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

so a strategies as i will tell, the only skills to be someone Prince William may be allowed to marry are that you be a lady able to bearing little ones, and that you no longer be a Roman Catholic. previous that, it must be puzzling for him to marry a divorced female, yet a divorce ought to probable be over-appeared so long because the first 2 skills were satisfactorily met. i don't think of he's searching for a spouse anymore, yet has probable wanting to marry Kate Middleton. they have been mutually for some time now, and seem to have resolved the topic matters they have encountered in certain situations. If there comes a time at the same time as he ends his relationship with Kate, there is not any reason he ought to no longer marry a Filipina female.

• 1 decade ago

Great stamina. The life of a royal consort is an exhausting one, you will have to fulfill interminable public duties, and have hardly any time to yourself. You also need a very thick skin, as you will be subject to constant and highly critical coverage by the press. it is not an enviable position to be in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe he's already engaged.

Royal Princes in Britain rarely break their engagements...too embarrassing to do so.

Also, looking at your avatar, you are hardly a "woman". I think you have to be older than 13.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Even if he did, the Queen would have you beheaded. Sorry babe, you don't qualify... but keep your head! There are plenty of hot guys on this planet that will treat you like a princess! Sadly though... most of them are either gay, or too stupid to deal with. My advice would be to get a good job, good friends, and a puppy. THEN you'll be ready to choose a good man. Keep on until you get it right... It may take awhile. Best of luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

having a verchina

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol Try and find him first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.