Buy or Sell: Lil Wayne > All?

Pitchfork praises Lil Wayne. Tha Carter 2 = 8.2/10, Tha Carter 3 = 8.7/10, No Ceilings = 7.7/10. Even Rebirth got a 4.5/10... Man on the Moon = 4.1/10, The Blueprint 3 = 4.5/10, Ode to the Ghetto = 4.3/10, Adventures of Bobby Ray = 4.2/10... Haha, even The State vs. Redric Davis = 8.2/10...

Y'all real hip-hop heads hate dope sh*t and love wack sh*t.

Pitchfork Media FTW

Update:

@ TheMic...: "Troll"? Where? I've been a Reg here for over a year. I was a level 6 w/ 500+ best answers and over 900 stars last summer in this section. I'm sure I know more about rap than you, troll.

Update 2:

@ Kre: You should make a Last.FM, you know? However, Last.FM is gay as I keep getting banned and muted for "trolling". N*ggas today just can't handle da tr00f.

Update 3:

@ Breyes: Sup?

@ Cyde: ARZ FTW!!!

@ Craftsman: Pitchfork is the best site for new music reviews. They're actually very biased towards Indie records, too. Also, I listen to music that *I* enjoy, not because it's what someone else enjoys. Plus, my taste is more eclectic than yours, so you can STFU w/ your bragging, because you ain't got **** to brag about, son.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are kinda dumb

NaS-untitled 3.8

Lil Wayne Rebirth 4.5

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

sell by way of fact if Lil' Wayne = X and Lil' Wayne = Y then lil' wayne = lil' wayne = trash which could have 10 babies with a woman without marrying her so your probability is 0% to boot he's in love with drake

• 1 decade ago

Most critics consider The Carter 2 the highlight of Wayne's career. With that being said...sell.

• 1 decade ago

Sell

First of all, wtf is pitchfork? Second of all, professional reviewers are usually retarded. Third of all 4.5 out of 10 isn't a good rating. Fourth of all, a troll can still have hip hop knowledge. Being a troll is just about purposefully trying to piss people off. Lack of knowlege is not necessary to be a troll. And last of all, hip hop knowlege doesn't mean sh*t. Taste is what matters. If you know a bunch of good artists, but you don't actually like them, what's the point? I mean, why spend time learning about music you don't care about. If you really think Wayne is the best, just listen to the mainstream and forget about the rest. I will still disagree with your taste however.

Edit: Son? Lol, we're the same age. Btw, I'm not bragging.about anything. You're just taking it that way. You mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You wish you were Duff Man

but in reality, you're a sad little troll:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Another unfunny troll.How original.

EDIT:I regress,you ARE infact a funny troll.I apologize for my quick dismissal of your trolling ability,and hope you will forgive my premature write off..I seen you on Last.fm.I apologize.

Source(s): I'm tired of this BS.
  • 1 decade ago

I'll let Scott answer for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fS7v9rtm3Y

Youtube thumbnail

• ĸray
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb986KUsb3Q

Youtube thumbnail

- Meh, maybe ...but it seems just as pointless and boring as yahoo, im thinkin bout it though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sup Andy.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buy i love lil wayne =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.