Buy or Sell: Lil Wayne > All?

Pitchfork praises Lil Wayne. Tha Carter 2 = 8.2/10, Tha Carter 3 = 8.7/10, No Ceilings = 7.7/10. Even Rebirth got a 4.5/10... Man on the Moon = 4.1/10, The Blueprint 3 = 4.5/10, Ode to the Ghetto = 4.3/10, Adventures of Bobby Ray = 4.2/10... Haha, even The State vs. Redric Davis = 8.2/10... Y'all real ... show more Pitchfork praises Lil Wayne. Tha Carter 2 = 8.2/10, Tha Carter 3 = 8.7/10, No Ceilings = 7.7/10. Even Rebirth got a 4.5/10... Man on the Moon = 4.1/10, The Blueprint 3 = 4.5/10, Ode to the Ghetto = 4.3/10, Adventures of Bobby Ray = 4.2/10... Haha, even The State vs. Redric Davis = 8.2/10...

Y'all real hip-hop heads hate dope sh*t and love wack sh*t.

Pitchfork Media FTW
Update: @ TheMic...: "Troll"? Where? I've been a Reg here for over a year. I was a level 6 w/ 500+ best answers and over 900 stars last summer in this section. I'm sure I know more about rap than you, troll.
Update 2: @ Kre: You should make a Last.FM, you know? However, Last.FM is gay as I keep getting banned and muted for "trolling". N*ggas today just can't handle da tr00f.
Update 3: @ Breyes: Sup? @ Cyde: ARZ FTW!!! @ Craftsman: Pitchfork is the best site for new music reviews. They're actually very biased towards Indie records, too. Also, I listen to music that *I* enjoy, not because it's what someone else enjoys. Plus, my taste is more eclectic than yours, so you can STFU w/... show more @ Breyes: Sup?

@ Cyde: ARZ FTW!!!

@ Craftsman: Pitchfork is the best site for new music reviews. They're actually very biased towards Indie records, too. Also, I listen to music that *I* enjoy, not because it's what someone else enjoys. Plus, my taste is more eclectic than yours, so you can STFU w/ your bragging, because you ain't got **** to brag about, son.
14 answers 14