? asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

Why is it that Jews still control the world economy when they were all killed in the holocaust?

If so many jewish people were killed in the holocaust you would think there wouldn't be anymore left, yet they still control the entire economy and banking system of the world. Why is this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That six million figure that we were made to believe ever since we were in grades school is actually 1.5 million according to the Auschwitz Museum. 1.5 million Jews overall were killed during the Holocaust. In Auschwitz alone, there were only a hundred thousand deaths, most of which were caused by disease, not executions. So because of this, it is determined that approximately three or four million actually survived and went to Israel as a safe haven and claimed territory for Jewish people, when really that land did not belong to them in the first place. And yes, it is true that the Jews control the economy and the banking system; they even have control over the media. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-Semitic, but I believe in the truth and this is the truth. I'm not going to deny that the Holocaust ever happened, because it did occur. However, I do question how it happened. What really went down? Well, the Nazis never used gas chambers to burn the Jews as we were taught to believe. In fact, they never thought of doing such a thing. If you wanted to kill someone, why go through all the trouble of obtaining cyanide and fuel for the gas chamber when you can just shoot them down? And according to many first-hand accounts from close associates of Adolf Hitler, it is revealed that they never once used a gas chamber, all they did was shoot down the Jews in an open pit. But they did not do this to all the Jews, they only did it to a few. Recall that the majority of them died from diseases, not executions. The Jews were never targeted because of their race, but because they instigated a war with Germany which gave the Germans probable cause to intern them just like how U.S. imprisoned the Japanese after the bombing of Pearl Harbor; it wasn't because of ethnicity, but because of fear of a conspiracy. The Jewish made up the lie that they were targeted because of their race in order to make it sound horrible so they could collect reparations. If they told the truth about how they were imprisoned because of the Jewish government declaring war on Germany, then wouldn't have been able to receive any money. If you compare the internments of the Japanese and the Jews, then you can see that their situations were no different, only that the Japanese never lied about why they were imprisoned, the Jews did. There are two links that I've cited below as sources, they expose the truth about what really happened during the Holocaust. One is a video by David Irving exposing facts gathered from the British and Russian archives, as well as first-hand accounts from associates of Hitler, and facts told by the directors of museums depicting the actual site of the concentration camps. The second source is a site where you can view 974 pages of David Irving's book "Hitler's War," which portrays a different perspective of the Holocaust based on facts gathered by Irving which have been purposely kept away from the public.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all your stereotypical remarks are out of place and out of context. If you do not know the facts surrounding Jewish people then you should not make a racist and unfounded comment like that one. Jewish people have been nomads since before the time of Christ. They did not have a piece of land to call home. There were Jewish people in northern Africa, in the Middle East and of course in Germany. After World Wart II and the creation of the United Nations and NATO, the Jewish people were finally given a small piece of land Northeast of Egypt and west of Syria, Jordan and South of Lebanon. The piece of land is what for years was considered the Holy land and includes the birthplace and home of Jesus.

So, in reality, Jewish people have roamed Eastern Europe, the Middle East and parts of Asia for centuries. I suggest you learn a little bit of history before making such a crude and inadequate question.

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It is more a study of WWII than the Holocaust, it was a very important moment in History for the entire world. Why wouldn't we study and learn from it? We document history, and a World War is certainly a major piece of history.

• 1 decade ago

they weren't all killed. Who told you that they were? When the concentration camps were liberated at the end of WW2, there were many Jews there who were still alive. And there were many jews in Europe who had not yet been sent to concentration camps. And there were Jews in countries that had not been conquered by the Nazis, like the UK, the USA, Palestine, etc.

Roland (above) is talking rubbish. jews most certainly were targeted because of their race, that is why they were made to wear yellow stars. the nazis believed the Jews were inferior. To suggest othrwise is simply idiotic.

And if Jews do indeed control the world's economy, it's because they're good at finance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good question. Another question is how a group of people who had just supposedly gotten almost wiped out, were able to obtain their own state- Israel. A good site to learn what really happened in the "holocaust" is http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com

• 1 decade ago

OK first its kinda racist calling someone a jew

becasue the correct term is jewish

second they dont control the economy

and third some people either made it out of

and some people stayed in hiding and were never found

• Rima
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

bcuz there was no Holocaust. They just want to control the world and gain sympathy by these lies. I know and see Palestinians got killed every day but in some way America and other contries still support Isreal and call those poor Palestinians terrorists!!

• 1 decade ago

Reported.

• 1 decade ago

the Chinese, Russians, Japanese, Arab oil economies and Koreans are Jewish?

Who knew?

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.....

• Bob Mc
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you making a joke or are you really that stupid? I think you missed your true time period, that would be the 1930's...and in Nazi Germany. Fool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.