Is a tattoo a sin? Is piercing your nose a sin?

I was thinking of getting a tattoo that has the word Live. on my wrist and then my nose pierced. Is that a sin? I don't want to go to hell

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Neither hell nor heaven actually exists, so go ahead and get both the tattoo and piercing done. After you die, nothing happens. Enjoy life and stop worrying about ignorant cave-man beliefs.

• 10 years ago

I dont beleive it is a sin just to get something pierced or get a tattoo

i mean i dont actually no it might be but who cares

its stupid just to think that youll go to "hell" just because you get something pierced or tattooed

I have piercings and i plan on getting a lotta tats when i get olderr

• 10 years ago

i have never heard that theory, but no. its not a sin. get whatever tattoos you want [but be careful because you might regret them later], and get whatever piercing your heart desires.

you only go to hell for not believing in christ jesus, or at least thats how it is in christianity.

i have no idea about the other religions...

• 10 years ago

In gods eyes both are a sin but i have ten tattoos! So it dont really matter what you do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Well, as far as i know it says in the bible if God wanted u to tattoo yourself he'd would of marked you. That goes for the piercings as well. Who am I to say I have both. As far as I know it also says if you ask for forgivesness for these sins your in good hands.

• 10 years ago

It does say in the bible that its a sin. But everybody sins. God wont hold it against You and Keep you out of Heaven for it. God forgives.

• 10 years ago

Yes it is. And you will get cancer and die a slow painful death as soon as you get them done. Then you will burn in hell for all of eternity because that is the only logical thing to assume.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.