Questions For Karate Experts?
This is actually 3 questions in one. I'm doing a crossword about karate for P.E and I'd like some help.
1) What is the name of the bone that strikes the opponent's arm in the Rising Block? _ _ R _ _ _ _
2) Where is the place that an instructor must spend 3 years at? K _ _ T _
3) Formalized fight sequence with imaginary opponent. _ _ _ _
You don't have to tell me the answer for everything, just what you know, and it'll be greatly appreciated. (:
- MarkLv 410 years agoFavorite Answer
I dont know 2 but 1 is forearm and 3 is Kata. Hope that helps.
- WereTurtleLv 610 years ago
1 is an odd question, since the "Forearm" isn't really a bone. It consists of two bones.
2 looks like it is probably "Kyoto"
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- KokoroLv 710 years ago
actually 1 depends upon the style, different styles of karate block slightly differentSource(s): 30+yrs ma