Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

What position should i play?

I am goin 2 be a senior next year.... I have lived in England my whole life.... So i played rugby and soccer and lifted alot in England but now i wanna play football in america... I am 6'6'' 240lbs the football coach timed my forty and i ran a 4.68 i bench like 270 squat 340.... I was the best tackler and hitter in rugby,

So wat should i play

I am very muscular i am not fat if that helps

Favorite Answer

You should play LB (liar back). LMAO, what a phony.

Do you remember your question, two days ago?

What position should i play?

I am a sophomore gonna be a junior next year....Never played football just bball.....

I am 6'4'' 200lbs run a 4.8 bench 205 power clean 225 catch extremely well and can hit and [play physical.... Dunno what to play

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqwb9...

You've been exposed!

You lie so much you can't keep track of all the lies you tell.

• Brill

BEAST. Your sir are my hero. You should be a wide reciever or tight end on offense and a linebacker on defense. With your speed d-line isn't for you. And definetly have reciever speed. If you already played rugby linebacker is perfect because you know how to tackle. Sucks you got in the spoort so late. Have fun bro your coach will love you.

If you enjoy hitting then Linebacker is for you. You're tall, quick, and you hit hard? If I was a coach you'd be my Ray-Ray (Ray Lewis). Trust me, this is one of the best positions on the field. You get to blitz, knock the heck out of the running back, cover, and the potential for interceptions. It's in my opinion the most versatile position in football.

d- line, ya right, this guy is built like a beast. outside linebacker, most important position on defense. or maybe middle linebacker. these positions require great speed, agility, and strength which you have. on offense you would be a mighty tight end

tight end,

if your alot more bulk and have long arms play on the line, trust me, a 6'6 defensive end in highschool would tear people apart

• Dennis

Defensive line i say. But get in where you fir in. You may find your better at one position over another

With your height /weight and speed you should definately play tight end on offence and defensive end on defense... good luck and have fun!!!

you can almost play anything TE,DE,LB those are what I'd Shoot for though good luck in the U.S

D-Line for sure.

CENTER